8:45-8:55 - Doors open/FAST maths
9:00 - Register
9:00-9:30 - Phonics
9:30-10:15 - Writing
10:15-10:30 - Morning Break (fruit snack/milk)
10:30-11:00 - Guided Reading
11:00-12:00 - Maths
12:00-1:00 - Lunch Break
1:00-1:45 - Foundation Subjects (spread across the week)
1:45-2:00 - Afternoon Break
2:00-2:45 - Foundation Subjects
2:45-3:10 - Assembly (Singing/RRSA/Picture News/Celebration)
3:10-3:20 - Pack up & Story
3:20 - Dismissal (gates open at 3:15)
Beginning and End of Day Routines
- External gates are opened at 8.45am and locked at 9.00am.
- Children are welcomed into classrooms from 8.45am to allow a 10 minute settling in period each day.
- If late, always report to the main school office.
- At the end of the school day the middle side gate is opened to EYFS parents at 3.10pm and the main gate is opened at 3.15pm for collection of pupils in Y1-6.
- If anyone else is collecting your child please make sure the class teacher is made aware- please phone the school office in an emergency.
- Siblings must be 16 or over to collect children.
- Children that have not been collected by 3.30pm will be taken to After School Club at a cost of £9.75 per pupil.