Outdoor Learning 2021 - 2022
Welcome to Forest Crew.
Broad Oak Forest Crew is a child-centred inspirational learning process that offers opportunities for holistic growth through regular sessions. It is a long-term program that supports team building, exploration and supported risk taking. It develops confidence and self-esteem through learner inspired, hands-on experiences in a natural setting.
Forest Crew’s learner-centred approach interweaves with the ever-changing moods and marvels, potential and challenges of the natural world through the seasons to fill every Forest Crew session and programme with discovery and difference. Making each session and every experience a valuable one.
Underpinning our school core values are some positive core beliefs.
These can be summarised as, learners are all:
- equal, unique and valuable
- competent to explore & discover
- entitled to experience appropriate risk and challenge
- entitled to choose, and to initiate and drive their own learning and development
- entitled to experience regular success
- entitled to develop positive relationships with themselves and other people
- entitled to develop a strong, positive relationship with their natural world
Outdoor Learning: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Outdoor Learning: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display